Business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts .Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
• Qualify leads from a variety of sources (e.g. LinkedIn, Forums, webinar attendees, web visitors, etc.) via email, telephone calls and online research.
• Identify prospects, researching the leads (prospects) responding to folks who have responded to outbound email campaigns.
• Source new sales Lead/Opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
• Building relationships with new clients in an attempt to increase the business.
• Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly Targets.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
Designation: Business Development Manager
• Experience in IT industry is mandatory.
• Proven Business Development experience.
• Track record of over-achieving Targets.
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing a specified number of calls per day.
• Proficient in corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a good Neutral accent.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Experience Required: 2 - 6 Years
Number of Positions: 2-5