Android Developer Responsibilities. Include: Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
1. Development experience on Android platform.
2. Good Coding skills in Core Java/J2ME.
3. Extensive Experience with Android SDK.
4. Prior Work experience on developing mobile applications.
5. Ability to create technical documents (e.g. designs, test plans, test reports) that are concise, clear and well organized.
6. An experienced technical team member, contributing primarily to more complex low level design, coding, testing, test procedures, integration, problem fixes, review of work done by peers and by SE’s, test reports, and documentation.
Designation: Android Developer
1. Experience in Unit, Regression, Functional, Performance Testing.
2. Version Control Software SVN, CVS etc.
3. Knowledge of SQLite database.
4. Ability to communicate well within team and in customer interactions (verbal, written).
5. Good Customer Etiquette. Ability to interact with the customer especially for problem solving and testing/integration (at customer site) as briefed.
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Number of Positions:2