We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Realm, Core Animation, Google Map, Apple Map, ArcGIS etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Strong knowledge in social media service integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will be a plus.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial or SVN).
• Familiarity with continuous integration, test Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins.
Designation: IOS Developer
• Interface Builder
• Core Data
• Objective C
• Mobile Development
• Design Patterns
• Web Services
• UI Development
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Number of Positions:2