Inside sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives might work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal.
• Your role will be pivotal in ensuring all new signups are converted into sales, afterwards retained as a client and furthermore developed through networking. The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets (B2B sales).
• You will be a confident closer and possess an uncanny ability to identify with the corporate customers use cases resulting in numerous up-selling and cross-selling opportunities. You will be tech-savvy with excellent communication skills over phone and email and proficient at delivering online demonstrations.
• We expect you to be proactive, qualify inbound leads, build your own sales pipeline, relentlessly follow-up and track progress by preparing weekly reports. In return, you can expect a highly competitive reward package as well as excellent promotion and development opportunities within the LPtechlog group.
Designation: Inside Sales Executive
• Product Knowledge. A sales rep who doesn't perfectly understand the product they're selling is a completely ineffective.
• Strategic Prospecting Skills.
• Rapport Building on the Call.
• Buyer-Seller Agreement.
• Active Listening.
• Qualification Questioning.
• Time Management.
Experience Required: 2 – 3 Years
Number of Positions:2-5